Monday 21 November 2016

Gathering Audience Feedback for Evaluations

In order to gather both qualitative and quantitative date for my evaluation, I have created a questionnaire for my music video. When carrying out this piece of research I will make sure that I gather opinions from a wide variety of sources as well as my peers. I will show the entire video to the participant and then ask them to answer the questions honestly. From this I will draw up mulitple conclusions, such as enjoyability factor, what was good about the video and what could be improved etc.



I will also be carrying out interviews with people that will be voice recorded and filmed in interview style in order to produce a more interesting viewing experience. These interviews will be based on my ancilaries, and I will use them as evaluation points as I will be able to gain a greater perspective on how good/bad they are. I will also be showing these participants the video so they can understand the song genre and the artist, which is useful when it comes to judging the ancilaries because they have to connect in some why.






No comments:

Post a Comment